Tuesday 11 March 2014

Outfit Ideas For Spring

It's amazing how surprisingly warm it is now considering it's only March! I'm so happy to finally be able to wear my beloved Spring/Summer clothes again but more importantly, the sun puts me in such a good mood, and I'm really happy most of the time. 
I hope the weather is treating you well, too, no matter where you are in this world. 
The only problem is though, the wide range of temperature during the day is super annoying. It's absolutely freezing in the morning but very mild in the afternoon, so I'm always a bit confused about what to wear.
So I went on Polyvore and created a few outfit inspirations for not only me, but also for you.
I hope you like them!


Chic


Elegant 



Edgy


Casual


Follow me on Polyvore here

16 comments:

  1. I am in. love. with the chic outfit, so gorgeous!

    www.headabovethecrowds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first look so much. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits!!! I like your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the edgy outfit!

    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, like it ! :)

    www.madebydestinay.blogspot.de
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mir gefallen Edgy und Casual am besten. Aber auch in den anderen beiden sind schöne Stücke enthalten ♥
    LG, Lilly von http://wildones-beauty-fashion-and-more.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich bin auch immer am überlegen was ich anziehen kann, damit ich morgens und abends nicht friere und mittags nicht eingehe :D Aber das ist wohl eher ein Lusxusproblem, man möchte sich ja nicht über das schöne Frühlingswetter beschweren :)
    Mir gefallen die letzten beiden Outfits sehr gut!

    Liebe Grüße
    luisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfits :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the first and the second one so much! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these outfits are lovely! My favourite is the one with the gorgeous blue coat.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sheer hem skirt in the first set! The edgy outfit is so nice!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blue coat. www.shirshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first combination, really nice! Your blog is amazing!
    http://www.fromhead-2-toe@blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete