I just found out that I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Kathleen and since I'm meant to be studying for my exam tomorrow, and I'm too tired and the biggest procrastinator, I decided to do it right now. (I'm SO going to fail history tomorrow)
Thank you, Kathleen! <3
The rules are:
- You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- You have to state 11 facts about yourself.
- You have to answer the 11 questions that were given to you.
- You have to nominate 11 others and set 11 questions for them to answer.
- You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
- You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
11 facts about myself:
1) People think I'm smart because I tell them that I can speak five different languages (German, English, Vietnamese, Spanish and French) but the truth is, I absolutely suck at Spanish and French. I can't formulate a proper sentence without stopping in-between to think about a word that could fit.
2) I'm one of those people who get easily addicted to things. Don't worry, I'm not into any kind of drugs but I'm very likely to obsess over a band, *cough One Direction *cough*, a TV-series or a person.
Also, I never really stop, I just replace one obsession with another.
3) I'm extremely lazy and the biggest procrastinator ever. This moment right now is the perfect example for it. As I said, I'm supposed to be revising at the moment but I just can't be bothered and I have the concentration span of a goldfish.
4) As much as I like going out and partying with my friends, I still prefer sitting at home on my couch with my laptop or a good book. I'm the happiest when I don't have to move (I'm so sad, ha!) and my potato crisps should always be within reach.
5) Food will always be the love of my life. I love eating and I probably eat too much but it's just too good. Too good. TOO GOOD.
6) I have noticed that I feel extremely attracted to fashionable men. A good fashion-sense is not a trait that I consciously look for, but somehow I always end up swooning over the ones wearing leather jackets and Burberry. (Unfortunately, they usually don't know me or never love me back)
I guess I have a thing for tall, lanky guys with long hair (not Jared-Leto-long though!) and tattoos. Being in a band or liking the same music as me is always a plus.
Wow, I basically just described Jamie Campbell Bower. Oops.
7) I suffer from mild anxiety, and I've been having panic attacks for a few years now. Although I don't see it as a big deal, it's still not my most favourite topic to talk about.
8) This is probably something that everyone does but I tend to overthink a lot. Especially at night, when I'm in bed, I just stare at the ceiling and think about all the poorly-made decisions in my life. That usually results to me being in a bad mood but sometimes, when I remember an embarrassing situation, I literally get a cringe attack.
9) I absolutely love flower names! I want to have a daughter someday and I'm determined to give her a pretty flower name and plant that exact flower in the garden. I'm so cliché.
10) After graduation next year, I want to move to a big city, preferably London, and viva la vida loca there.
When I'm an old pensioner, I would like to live on the countryside, surrounded by nature and see the sun set every night. Again, I'm so f*cking cliché.
11) I'm a bit of a tomboy. I may not play football or basketball, or any kind of sport for that matter, but I really enjoy playing video games. I have an older brother whom I'd spent a lot of time with, when I was younger, and I guess he influenced me in many ways. I'm not as easily to gross out as other girls, and I don't even flinch when someone burps. Wow, my life is SO sad.
1) What made you want to start a blog?
I don't even know. I'd be lying if I said, I wanted to have a blog for ages. It was a rather impulsive decision but I had never regretted it.
2) Who is your inspiration/role model?
I draw my inspiration from simple things that I come across on a daily basis. That could be a song, a random person, a photograph, etc.!
3) Who is your favourite actor/actress and why?
It's got to be Jamie Campbell Bower.
4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
I've got plenty and I just can't decide which one to choose...
Maybe when people don't lift their feet while walking. It doesn't bother my friends too much but it just seriously stresses me out!
5) What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Shopping. I always spend too much money.
6) What is your favourite Disney movie?
The Lion King. Always.
7) What is your favourite quote?
I think this one is so beautiful: "A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings."
8) What movie or song has made you cry?
Err... I tend to cry a lot during sad movies... I was literally sobbing when I watched "Happy Feet", haha.
9) Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate, all the way.
10) How many hours a week do you devote to blogging?
It really depends! Something between 2 and 10+ hours.
11) What was your initial reaction to receiving this Liebster nomination?
I was so flattered and happy! Thank you again, Kathleen!
1) What's your favourite song at the moment?
2) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
3) What's your middle name?
4) What is one thing that you really like about yourself?
5) If you were stuck with one person in a lift/an elevator for six hours, who would you like to be in there with?
6) What kind of drunk are you?
7) Do you have any allergies? If so, what are they?
8) Who's your celebrity crush?
9) What's the best advice you have ever received?
10) Why did you start your blog?
11) Confess something.
I know two are missing but ahh, I really am too lazy. If you want to be added to my nominees, then just comment and I will put you on here. Win-Win situation!
I hope you enjoyed those random facts about myself. It took a lot more time than I thought... Back to studying now. Thank you for reading!