Tuesday 6 May 2014

Met Gala 2014

Yesterday was one of my favourite fashion events of the year, the Met Gala in New York. The theme for 2014 was "Charles James: Beyond Fashion", which I found particularly exciting because its timelessness and extravagance. 

The women were expected in glamourous ball gowns and in my opinion, most of them did a great job interpreting the dress code.


Suki Waterhouse - Burberry


The Beckhams - Victoria Beckham


Blake Lively - Gucci


Emma Stone - Thakoon


Jessica Alba - Diane von Furstenberg


Karolina Kurkova - Marchesa


Kendall Jenner - Topshop (OMG, high street! lol)


Kim Kardashian - Lanvin


Liu Wen - Zac Posen


I can barely decide which look I love the most, but Suki really looked wonderful in that dress. 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment