Friday 2 May 2014

Casual Outfit For School

I couldn't care less about my appearance in school because 1. lack of time in the morning, 2. there's no one to impress and 3. dressing up for school is often a disadvantage because teenagers are awfully judgemental. 
Therefore, my go-to outfit is pretty comfortable and monochrome most of the time. 




 Grey shirt - Esprit
Blazer - Zara
Leggings - Primark
Loafers - Zara
Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Bag - Picard (Vintage)


Oh my God... Pigeon toes for the win, haha!


What do you wear to school/college/uni/work? Do you dress up or look like a hobo like I do? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. i love the scarf, totally completes the outfit:)

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr, sehr schönes Outfit. Bequem und dennoch schick. Ich mag ja sowieso Kombinationen aus schwarz-grau-weiß!
    Liebe Grüße, Chrisse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete