Wednesday 22 January 2014

University Truant

There's a local programme this week where universities in the area have some sort of "Open Day" where sixth formers can catch a glimpse of the uni life. That means today I was supposed to attend some lectures of choice and make up my mind about my future.
Unfortunately, the courses that were offered today were boring as hell and definitely don't fit my plans (Me and economics? Come on!), so instead, I went to town with my friend Banu and we roamed around a little.






Shirt - T by Alexander Wang
Skirt - H&M
Coat - H&M
Bag - Zara 
Boots - Doc Martens
Scarf - Jack & Jones (My brother's)
Ring - Vintage



This is a photo of our lunch.
 I was literally having an inner debate for 10 minutes about what I should get because everything sounded absolutely mouthwatering. Eventually, I settled for the Cheesy Baked Penne and Ham. And I can proudly say, I regretted it for only 20%!

2 comments:

  1. Great preppy look! keep up the ootd posts

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linh!
    This outfit is so pretty! I love the pink boots.
    Also, thanks so much for following x)

    ReplyDelete