Thursday 2 January 2014

H&M Sale Haul

I'm quite the shopaholic (I'm trying to change, I really need to save!) and there's nothing I love more than bargains. So when I was shopping on Boxing Day I went a bit crazy since everything was so much cheaper.
Unfortunately, my mom wasn't in a mood for excessive clothing hunting which is why we only made it to one shop, H&M to be exact.
When I went in there at the beginning of this year, I was rather disappointed because the clothes weren't that appealing to me, and stupidly enough I didn't give it another shot afterwards.
Saying I was surprised, when I went in there on Boxing Day, is an understatement. The sale was absolutely amazing. Everything was so cheap. I saw loads of things I wanted to get and my mom's lucky that most items weren't available in my size anymore because otherwise she would have spent a lot more money than she already did.
Check out the stuff I got:


I've been looking for a decent woolen coat for so long and I'm so happy that I got this one for only 25€!


I thought I should get this dress since plaid is a trend this season. Besides, it was only 10€. Probably won't keep me warm since the material is very thin and drape-y but whatever. 


I'm a sucker for dots which is why I got this black see-through blouse for 10€. Obviously going to wear a top underneath! ;) 


I found this black skirt with the lace layer really cute so I purchased the same one in nude:
(Excuse the horrendous top. It's the baggy shirt I sleep in haha)


I payed 6€ each.


A close-up of the pattern.


I admit, the leggings are rather daring but I'm determined to make them work. I saw a similar pair on polyvore (I featured those in my set from the previous blog post) and immediately wanted to get one myself, so I was really chuffed when I saw those for only 5€ in H&M.




Just a basic cotton shirt that I managed to grab for 3€. 


Earrings and hair accessories that I bought for 1€ each.


Some dotted socks (yay!) for 5€ or 6€, I can't remember. 


A cute pair of knitted gloves for only 3€.


I hope you like my purchases from Boxing Day and by the way, Happy New Year! I hope 2014 treats you well and brings you a lot of joy. One of my resolutions is to blog more, so let's hope I'll pull that one through. 
Have a nice day, you beautiful people! 

PS: Sorry, for my messy room. Bear with me. I'm only a teenager after all.

2 comments:

  1. Tolle Sachen, vor allem die Röcke gefallen mir gut :)
    Ich warte momentan auf eine H&M-Online-Shop-Bestellung, habe auch viel im Sale bestellt.

    Liebst,
    Lea <3

    ReplyDelete