Monday 14 April 2014

I Can't Think Of A Good Post Title

I've finally had time to get some proper photos taken, yay! Easter break has started and I'm visiting my friend for a few days, whose name is also Linh (Asians are sooo creative).
She's an amazing photographer and I would show you her work, if she had a blog but apparently it's too much work for her. *side glance*
We're both happy couchpotatoes and yesterday's day was spent laying in bed, watching 4 (!) films and eating crisps. I LOVE it!
We also hairchalk'd our hair red/pink/blue after these pictures were taken and I'll might post some photos later, because I really like the outcome!


Crop Top - Stradivarius
High Waisted Shorts - Levi's
Knee Socks - Asos
Plaid Shirt - My favourite Vintage shop in London called Blitz London (borrowed from friend)




7 comments:

  1. loving your casual outfit!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er enorm leuk uit!
    Je hebt zo een beetje een edgy, carfree look... WE LOVE IT!
    http://leopardxlipstick.blogspot.be ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice outfit
    xxx

    http://lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look so much. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am obsessed with oversized flannels right now =)

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Shorts sehen sehr lässig aus! :)

    ReplyDelete