Friday 28 February 2014

LFW Autumn/Winter 2014/15

I know I'm a bit late to write about London Fashion Week since everyone has already moved on and is in Paris-mode. Nevertheless, I have made a blog post about New York and it would be unfair if I didn't write about my favourite out of the Big Four which is London. 


Felder Felder

A lot more feminine than their previous collections. Not too much and not too little either. Just the right balance between sophisticated and edge.


Markus Lupfer

Markus Lupfer kept it very minimalistic but that's what I absolutely love. The simplicity and wear-ability really wow'd me. This polka-dot-dress is something I would wear and the collection shows many other interesting fun-sweaters.


Pringle Of Scotland

I have been looking forward to this show in particular, simply because I have been following the designs for ages. This coat is to die for and I love this look in general.


Temperley London

Temperley London definitely tried to change their look a bit this season and in my opinion, they achieved it perfectly. It's still very elegant and classic but a whole lot sexier.


Mulberry

A full post about this was already uploaded but I'm going to mention the Cara Delevingne - Mulberry collab real quick. As I said before, the bags/backpacks capture the model's personality really well. I think they're different and youthful.


Topshop Unique

The combination between those eye-catching patterns, the modern colours and the right fabrics made me fell in love with the collection. Furthermore, this blue tone is so beautiful.


Richard Nicoll 

It was so hard to choose my favourite outfit because all of them are amazing. A lot of different colours were used, including pink, blue and gold, and I'm looking forward to autumn/winter already!


Burberry

Christopher Bailey didn't let me down. He never has actually. I'm so impressed with this collection. The patterns are quite daring but they definitely work and every single piece is so unique. Again, it was really hard to narrow it down only one photo.


All in all, London Fashion Week was a great success and I'm beyond impressed. I tried to limit it to only a couple of shows but it was an extremely difficult task. All the shows, or rather the majority of them, looked beautiful.
Which show did you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment