Tuesday 10 December 2013

The Outnet Clearance Sale


It's that time of the year again. The Outnet is having its designer clearance sale right now!
For those of you who don't know the website, The Outnet is part of the net-a-porter.com group and sells all the stuff that couldn't be sold at a discount of up to 70%. There are many designers, Valentino, Acne, Diane von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, only to name a few.
So, you get those designer pieces at an affordable price, but to top things off, they are having an additional Clearance Sale every now and then where the stuff is EVEN cheaper!

So head over to theoutnet.com and don't miss out on that big event. You have 7 days to shop until you drop but don't decide to have a look on the last day, as the items are quickly sold out. It happened to me countless times that I found a beautiful Michael Kors dress for merely 60€, and I was just about to sing 'Kumbaya My Lord' at the top of my lungs, when I noticed that my size is sold out. Believe me, it's an absolute shit feeling.
Anyways, be quick and may the odds be in your favour! 

Here's the link: http://www.theoutnet.com/popupsale/901329

No comments:

Post a Comment